Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Happy Bornday

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!!! Today is the Paper Craft Crew challenge!!




This weeks challenge is a Sketch challenge:




....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!


 Make sure that y'all check out what the ladies created over at the Paper Craft Crew challenge Blog......they ROCK!!



I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Unity Show and Tell challenge:

I played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge(this card has 6 circle shapes):


I also played along in the SIP Challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Bornday Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co
Paper: Michaels, Various Scraps
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Copic Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Googlie Eyes
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Dymo Label Machine 
Techniques: Die Cutting, Paper Piecing, Coloring

7 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

This is so super cute and totally happy, Tenia!!! Love all of the fun details!

Colleen Begley said...

Tenia, THIS. IS. ADORABLE!

Gingin said...

Tenia this is so adorable!!! Love the googlie eyes! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper:)

Marcia said...

Really enjoyed checking out your card. It's so much fun! Very creative six items too! Thanks for playing along at Cas-ual Fridays Birthday Challenge.

LeAnne said...

This has so many ways to make me smile, and I love them ALL! Those eyes are the cutest, though! Adorable! So happy you shared this with us at Stamp Ink Paper!!

Susan Powell said...

This card brings a big smile to my face! It's so adorable - love the label maker sentiments too!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so adorable! It really made me smile! Thanks for joining us at Cas-ual Fridays!