Sunday, April 30, 2017

Bows Best Wishes Card

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! This is my Spellblogger project for today!! This is what I created using Spellbinders goodness......CHECK IT!!!







I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge:

I played along in the Ton challenge:

I also played along in the Seize The Birthday challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Bows Best Wishes Card
Stamps: The Ton
Paper: Michaels, Fun Stampers Journey
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
Embellishments: Washi(Jenny Bowlin), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins
Tools: All dies and Die Cutting Machine by Spellbinders, Scissors
Techniques: Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting



2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the sketch!

Patti said...

Those paper bows are amazing!! I love this design and color combo : )

Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Patti