Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I Really Do.

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!!! Today is the Paper Craft Crew challenge!!




This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge:






.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!

Make sure that y'all check out what the ladies created over at the Paper Craft Crew challenge Blog......they ROCK!!




I also played along in a few other challenges too!! I played along in the Card Concept challenge:

I played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:

I also played along in the Unity Show and Tell Kraft challenge:




Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t




Card Recipe for I Really Do. Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Crafter's Companion, Fun Stampers Journey, Vintage Game sheet
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Jute Twine, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison), Ink Blending Tool(IMAGINE Crafts)
Other: White Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Chalkboard Technique. Die Cutting, Heat Embossing





6 comments:

SD pooja said...

Vintage !! Very Different from your style and Awesome !

Shelly said...

Fabulous card!

Sheila H said...

The image in white on black paper is quite striking. Hanging the panel off the edge looks really good. That's a great sentiment, too!

Sandy said...

Awesome card! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous vintage flair to this, Tenia! Love that bit of rope on the heart. So glad you could join us for The Card Concept.

Becca Cruger said...

I totally just bought this stamp set and I just LOVE what you did with it. Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept.