Sunday, October 9, 2016

You Are My Favorite Season and Another Card

Hey Y'all!!! 

Happy Sunday and hope all is well. Here is my DT card for the Mixed Media Card Challenge!! The challenge this month is:



.......and this is what I came up with........CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using Heat Embossing, Watercoloring with Spectrum Aqua Markers, Die Cutting, Twine, Washi, Sticker Stitches. Make sure that y'all go and check out what the ladies created for this challenge HERE!!!



I also played along in the CAS Watercolor challenge:

I also played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

Card Recipe for You Are My Favorite Season Card
Stamps: Concord & 9th
Paper:Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua Markers
Embellishments: Washi, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Die(Winnie and Walter), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Black Embossing Powder(Michaels)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing
___________________________________________________


Here is my second card......CHECK IT!!!!

I had a blast with this card!!!! Lots of fun!!! I played in a few challenges too!!!


I played along in the C9 Challenge:

I played along in the FUSION challenge:

I played along in the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Embossing challenge:





Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t




Card Recipe for O Christmas Tree Card
Stamps: Concord & 9th
Paper: Canson, Fun Stampers Journey, Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua Markers
Embellishments: Sequins(Neat and Tangled), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi(Pebbles)
Tools: Dies(Crafter's Companion and Spellbinders), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Green Embossing Powder(American Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring with Spectrum Aqua Markers, Splatter








16 comments:

Sheila H said...

The backgrounds are totally awesome! Great cards :)

Bonnie said...

Two more gorgeous cards, Tenia! Love that orchid watercolor background with the black outline leaf! Fun Christmas card too! Thanks for sharing with us again at CAS Watercolour!

nancy littrell said...

Love both your cards Tenia. Your purple and black CAS design really pops. I do love trees and love how your main image looks like tree rings...so clever. Fun colors too. tfs Hugs, Nancy

~amy~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Shylaashree said...

both are fabulous cards

Loll said...

Two awesome watercoloured card Tenia! Love that purple background with the gorgeous lacy leaf ... what an amazing stamp! And how cool is the rings of the tree for your Christmas card. Always inspired when I drop by. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

Susan said...

Hard to go wrong with purple and you did not disappoint. Terrific card. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my goodness, you have really knocked it out of the park this time, Tenia! Two really amazing cards...gorgeous watercoloring, and I love the richness of the colors! Love how you add texture to your cards, too...always inspiring, that's for sure! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

The Sparkly Fairy said...

A fabulous mixed media card. The combination of colours is amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

Emma (DT Member)

Lindsey said...

Tenia, your bright colors and fun designs always catch my eye. Both of these cards add fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us for our watercolor Challenge at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are BOTH stunning, Tenia! I would say I'm partial to the yellow card because yellow is my favorite color, but the purple is equally as fabulous! Thanks for playing along at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Becca Cruger said...

You have SUCH an amazing, effortless, inky style Tenia - and these cards showcase that style beautifully! Love the splashes of color! Thanks for playing along at Fusion!

Jeanne J. said...

I still love your style Tenia! You're fearless trying new techniques.. and yes.. my washi is still there - SMILING BIG HERE!

Betty said...

Super fun card, Tenia. Love your tree circle on the coloured background. Thanks for playing along with us at the FUSION card challenge and hope to see you again. Hugs

Lynn Put said...

WOWZA!!! These are incredible cards! Love your bold colors and design! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Where Creativity Meets C9.

Linda said...

These are such fun designs. Love the tree design .... very creative. Thanks for playing along with the HLS Christmas challenge xx