Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Fly

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well! Today is my day to post over at Drive By Crafts!! For more info on this card please go HERE!
 




Here is my project for today......CHECK IT!!!



I had a lot of fun on this card!! I also played along in a few challenges!!



I played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge(Twine, Monochromatic and No Patterned Paper):


I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

I also played along in the Creative with Stamps challenge:

I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Things with Wings challenge!!




Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t




Card Recipe for Fly Card
Stamps: Bella Blvd
Paper: Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery), Sequins(Drive By Crafts)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors, Circle Punch(EK Success)
Other: Black Embossing Powder(Michaels)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Splatter




12 comments:

Annette Allen said...

your card is awesome Tenia.. totally love it

Suchi said...

Cuteee just got cuterrrr!! :)
Suchi xx

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous card, so CAS, so elegant and such lovely butterflies!
Jane

Helen F. said...

Tenia, your card is CAS perfection!
Thanks for playing along with Creative With Stamps July Challenge! :-)

Monika Reeck said...

really sweeettt buttefly image Tenia
and I love how you made it only back white and grey
many thanks for always playing at our challenge at Creative with Stamps miss Lady
hugs
Monika

Marina said...

Great design , which really shows off the pretty stylised butterflies.Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

Lilian said...

So cute! Love the B&W colors!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Jo Nevill said...

Very pretty, love your butterflies

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Kim Hamilton said...

This is a lovely design! Love those butterflies! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays :)

Channin Pelletier said...

I love your card!! Your CAS design is just perfect!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Tenia - I'm looking UP to you!
Monochromatic cards in black & white are always a problem for me - they look dull or sad. - Your card looks just fantastic! WOW!

Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa-designed)

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

I absolutely love cards in black and white - thanks for joining our challenge at "Creative with Stamps"!