Saturday, December 26, 2015

Be Happy

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have a SUPER fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!


I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHERE, and HERE!




I also played along with some challenges too!! I played along in the Fusion Challenge:


I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

I played along in the Clear It Out Anything Goes challenge and I played along in the Happy Little Stampers challenge(Heat Embossing):


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t




Card Recipe for Be Happy Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion, Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Scotch/3M), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Wood Veneer
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Red and Green Embossing Powder(Michaels)
Technique: Heat Embossing




3 comments:

Loll said...

Fun design Tenia ... and beautiful colour combination. Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers. xx

Kim M said...

Very pretty! Great CAS design. Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! :-)

Mona Pendleton said...

Love the big butterfly! Happy New Year Tenia!