Saturday, November 21, 2015

Thank You Very Much

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Saturday night and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!


I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHERE, HERE and HERE!!




I played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Just Add Ink Just Add Music challenge, I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Thanks/Thanksgiving challenge and I also played along in the Paper Craft Crew challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t





Card Recipe for Thank You Very Much Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: White, Kraft(Crafter's Companion)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Tim Holtz), Sticker Stitches(SRM)




4 comments:

Barbara said...

Love your idea to use non traditional colors! beautiful card! thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbarayaya

Kate said...

Such a cool design :) Love it!
Kate xx

Leigh Penner said...

I love the music notes with the leaves! Fabulous take on the sketch, Tenia!

Crystal Komara said...

Oh what a beautiful and fun array of stamps and ink colors for this thank you card, Tenia! I never would have thought of mixing leaves and music, but it works. Love it. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft crew last week (I'm a bit late due to the holiday) : ) Crystal