Monday, March 23, 2015

Happy Birthday!-WFC Challenge

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Here is my creation for the Waffle Flower Crafts Challenge Design Team! Here is the Inspiration Photo:




.....and here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!



Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created HERE






I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS on Sunday challenge:

I played along in the Seize the Birthday challenge:

I played along in the Time Out CAS challenge and I also played along in the Aud Sentiments challenge!!





Thanks for stopping by!!

-t






Card Recipe for Happy Birthday Card
Stamps: Waffle Flower Crafts
Paper: White(Michaels), Black, Kraft(The Kraft Journal), Patterned Paper(PTI)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi(Little B), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Stencil(Memory Box), Circle Dies(Spellbinders), Bow Die(Waffle Flower Crafts), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Big Shot(Ellison)

13 comments:

Suchi said...

Love this color combination. Very inspiring and pretty! :)

Deepti said...

Such a cool design!!

Sheila H said...

Such a fun card!

JoAnn said...

Great design and take on the sketch. Love the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

~amy~ said...

super cute! Love that bow!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tenia!! I love your card. It reminds me of Mini Mouse!!! I need to get that stamp set you used. Its so cute.

Billie A said...

Awesome card, I love the color choices and the background. I think I may have to copy this one day. I am truly loving it. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiment for our two word challenge.

Shona Chambers said...

This is brilliant and the bow is gorgeous!! Really like how you used the paper for the bow down in the bottom right-hand corner too, very funky and modern. Awesome card and so happy to see you at TIME OUT!

Lisa Lara said...

I just love all the tiny details that make this fantastic Tenia.

Shelly said...

Sooo cute, Tenia!

Julie said...

Such a cute card. Love the "girly Grunge look" Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments in our 2 Word Sentiment challenge
Julie T

anja curvers said...

Such a cute and lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Lynn said...

Such a fun card. Love that bowtie! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!