Monday, November 10, 2014

Warm Wishes

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all that I created using awesomeness(My Blog Post from the blog HERE) from Butterfly Reflections Ink.....CHECK IT!!!!

Check out what's at the Butterfly Reflections Ink store......AWESOME stuff I tell ya!!!




I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Little Tangles Challenge:

I played along in the Sketch Saturday challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

I also played along in The Pink Elephant CAS challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Warm Wishes Card
Stamps: Neat and Tangled
Paper: Kraft(Crafter's Companion and Hobby Lobby), Patterned Papers(Basic Grey/Kelly Purkey)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Chipboard Arrow(Pink Paislee), twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Circle Punch(EK Success), Crop-O-Dile(We R Memory Keepers)


13 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I just LURVe how you used the elements together! This is such a cool and heart-warming card, Tenia! Congrats on your many pubs!

~amy~ said...

super love this Tenia!

Lisa Lara said...

This is cool Tenia.

Kristie Goulet said...

This ROCKS, Tenia! Love it!

Shelly said...

LOVE.THIS.

Joyce said...

Love this. It caught my eye when I was posting my tag using the same stamp set. Love you did yours.

Danielle said...

Totally awesome! That's all ;)

Deepti said...

So amazing! Fab design :) thank you for sharig with ATCAS

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Tenia - awesome card design, as always. Love the tag! Thanks for joining us again at ATCAS - Sylvia. x

Cathy P said...

Great card! Love the CAS look, the arrow and your colors. Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hope to see you back again. Hugs, Cathy xx

Kate said...

Really like this has such a cool feel to it :)
Kate xx

Lea Lawson said...

Love this, Tenia!! That sentiment stamp is SO cute...I can't wait for mine to get here!! I love the neutral colors you've used too!!

Vannessa said...

Great CAS card! Thank you for joining in our challenge at Sketch Saturday this time.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT